The restaurant is replacing Smash Kitchen & Bar in the mixed-use development.
Hobnob Neighborhood Tavern will debut its second Atlanta location, at 804 Town Boulevard in the Town Brookhaven mixed-use complex, on Monday, July 10, the restaurant in a press release Tuesday announced.
The original Hobnob is situated in Morningside-Lenox Park.
“Although we are known for our high-quality tavern specialties, signature cocktails and one of the largest bourbon selections in the Southeast, Hobnob is first and foremost a community-driven establishment that emphasizes friendly service and comfortable environs,” Sean Yeremyan, Hobnob’s owner, said in the release.
Town Brookhaven’s pedestrian-friendly urban village creates a sense of community akin to what Yereyman and Hobnob general manager Mark Nelson believe is the foundation for their restaurant.
“We want guests to feel like they are at a party whenever they visit Hobnob and Town Brookhaven offers a similar energy that we know our guests will appreciate,” Nelson says.
The “chef-driven” under the direction of Nelson and executive chef Gerald Rheinlander features burgers, “classic entrees,” gluten-free options and more, with a special steak menu unique to the Brookhaven location.
Examples of other lunch and dinner dishes include:
- Southern spring rolls with smoked pork, collard greens and bacon onion jam ($9.50)
- Tavern salmon with herb-breadcrumb crust, balsamic glaze, melted Vidalia onions and Brussels sprouts ($18.95)
- Kale and wheat berry salad with red onions, red grapes, green apples, pomegranate seeds, mint and cilantro-lime vinaigrette ($12.50)
- 10 oz. marinated hanger steak served with roasted fingerling potatoes, chipotle tomato relish and cilantro ($22.95)
- Five different wood stone oven-fired pizzas with the option of house-made crust, gluten-free crust or flatbread ($13.25-$14.25)
The tavern will also offer a “large” selection of bourbons and an “extensive selection” of craft beer, wine, boozy and non-alcoholic milkshakes and hand-crafted cocktails.
Hobnob Town Brookhaven will have live music and daily specials such as half-priced wings, Trivia Tuesdays, Slider Night, BBQ Thursdays and a Kids for Kids charity fundraiser.
The décor features a mix of wood paneling and black brick walls with orange accents with a glass garage door for open access between the main dining room and the patio.
The restaurant’s interior seats 180 guests and the patio seats an additional 75.
Hobnob will serve lunch weekdays, dinner nightly, and brunch on the weekends. The bar is open until 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.