The new IHG hotel concept geared towards ‘travelers’ holistic wellness needs’ is coming to the Kimball Bridge development.
Epelboim Development Group and an undisclosed “third party” are moving forward with plans to develop Georgia’s first Even Hotel.
Even Hotel is new concept from the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) which has its Americas headquarters in Atlanta.
The Even Hotel brand was launched in 2012.
The brand is “aimed at business and leisure travelers who are looking for a wellness experience including healthy food options and workout equipment in the room additional to the hotel gym.”
The hotel will be built from the ground up in Greenstone Properties’ Kimball Bridge development in Alpharetta.
The 25-acre site sits near the intersection of Old Milton and Westside parkways and across from Avalon.
A Epelboim spokesperson Monday shared the following timeline for the project in an email to What Now Atlanta:
- Permitting Phase: In progress, estimated completion by October 15, 2017.
- Contracts: In progress, estimated completion by October 30 2017.
- Construction Phase: Estimated to begin by November 6, 2017.
- Duration of construction: Estimated 18 months from start date.
- Hotel Opening: Estimated May, 2019.
Epelboim is also currently building an Even Hotel near the Miami International Airport.