Listen To This Post
Southern Proper Hospitality later this week will open Ocean & Acre in Alpharetta.
Designed as a “modern farmhouse with the freshness of the sea,” Ocean & Acre will debut Wednesday, October 23, according to a press release Monday.
The new restaurant is located in Halcyon, Forsyth County’s new mixed-use village located at exit 12 off GA 400.
“Ocean & Acre celebrates the bounty of both local farm communities and coastal cultures,” Jose Monterrosa, the restaurant’s executive chef, said in the release.
Guests can expect a raw bar featuring a rotating selection of East and West Coast oysters sourced from Taylor’s Shellfish Farms, a variety of smoked seafood and meat dishes prepared on the restaurant’s Southern Pride smoker, and fresh-made pasta.
Examples of menu items include:
- O&A seafood tower with oysters, jumbo prawns, king crab legs, striped bass ceviche, and clams
- Bone marrow and snails with cream of clams and jalapeños
- Seafood brodetto with lobster broth, prawns, scallops, clams, mussels and striped bass
- Olive oil-poached halibut with acorn squash and turmeric soup and vegetable succotash
- Roasted cauliflower with dried fruit polenta and raisin purée
- Grilled bone-in rib-eye with garden chimichurri and frites
- Oyster po’boy with tempura fried oysters and Cajun remoulade
Ocean & Acre’s bar program features a selection of beers, wines by the glass and bottle, mocktails and craft cocktails.
Scope the full menu below: