Henri’s Bakery & Deli is growing again with a 3,000 sq. ft. expansion to their Upper Westside location at 2310 Coronet Way NW. The Upper Westside location, which serves quick-service breakfast and lunch and houses a 5,000 sq ft. kitchen and retail space, opened in December 2017. The Upper Westside location is the company’s third location.
“Henri’s is growing, and we are thrilled to be adding 3,000 sq. ft. to our Upper Westside commissary and retail location,” Joel Keller, the Vice President of Business and Development for Henri’s, told What Now Atlanta. “This space will support the growth of our retail locations, catering business, and e-commerce. The expansion will also help with future growth opportunities throughout the greater Atlanta area.”
Henri’s Bakery & Deli also has operations in Marietta Square Market, Sandy Springs, and Buckhead. Henri’s Bakery & Deli was first opened in 1929 by Henri Fiscus, a French immigrant of French and German parents, who opened the first bakery at the corner of 10th and Peachtree Streets. Fiscus’ grandchildren and great-grandchildren went on to run and grow the business after his passing in 1974.