Known for serving hot wings and a favorite spot to watch a game for over 30 years, Three Dollar Café is now open at The Fieldhouse in Buford, GA. The location adjoins Coolray Field’s 10,000-seat stadium that is home to the AAA League Gwinnett Stripers baseball team. The 4,000-square-foot restaurant seats 120 guests and features a spacious covered outdoor patio that overlooks the centerfield. The restaurant will also be open during non-game times. Three Dollar Café serves a wide selection of cold beer and food.
“Three Dollar Café and the Gwinnett Stripers’ stadium are a great fit. Both support bringing the community together and a fun experience for people to enjoy. Our goal is to provide a friendly environment for a great meal, cold beverage and fellowship for both sports fans and the local restaurant-goer,” says Joseph Woo, Chief Executive Office of Three Dollar Café in a statement.
Three Dollar Café is an Atlanta-based restaurant that is known for their fresh, never frozen chicken wings, burgers, wraps, and squash casserole side dish. The new location at Coolray Field features classic menu items such as the Steak & Cheese Sandwich (grilled, thinly sliced ribeye and onions) and the Nacho Mountain (tall and layered with queso, jalapenos, pico de gallo, and roasted chicken or chili) that have been staples on the menu since inception, along with new menu offerings at the new location. Catering and to-go menus including “Family Meals,” which serves four and “Build Your Own Party Platters” are also available and ideal to take to the tailgate before the game.
Highlights from the Menu:
- Chicken Wings (bone-in, boneless, or baked and tossed in your choice of TDC’s signature sauces)
- Buffalo Bleu Sliders (three hand-breaded chicken fingers tossed in our TDC sauce, topped with bleu cheese on potato buns)
- Fish & Chips (hand-breaded flaky white fish sticks crisped to perfection, served with tangy tartar sauce and coleslaw)
- TDC Burger (two smashed burger patties cooked to perfection with American cheese)
- Fish Tacos (three crispy fish tacos topped with chipotle sauce and pico de gallo)
- Chipotle Burger (two smashed burger patties with White American cheese, homemade onion ring, drizzled in chipotle sauce)
The beverage program includes specialty cocktails, made-to-order libations and hundreds of beers available. The restaurant’s “Beer of the Month” is the ideal way to try something new or enjoy a longtime favorite. The beer of the month rotates and features a wide variety of traditional and craft brews.
Highlights from the Bar:
- Hundreds of cold beers available on draft and bottles
- Piggyback Ryeball (Whistle Pig Piggyback Rye, maple syrup, dashes of walnut bitters, orange slices, and cherries)
- Cracker Jack (Whistle Pig Piggyback Rye, Amaretto, butterscotch schnapps, lemonade, and topped with ginger ale)
- Pink Paloma (Bombay Sapphire, Fever Tree pink grapefruit juice, simple syrup and fresh lime juice)
- Beer of the Month, rotating a different beer every month
Three Dollar Café at Coolray Field is located at 44 Braves Avenue, Suite 3102 in Buford. The hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. and on Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.