The Sandy Springs culinary community has officially welcomed a new bakery café that Atlantans have known since 1993. Atlanta Bread recently opened its newest location in the heart of Sandy Springs on Peachtree Dunwoody Road in Perimeter Center with a revamped interior aesthetic and has joined the shared workspace movement to meet increased consumer demand. Known for its sandwiches, soups, salads and fresh baked breads, the fast casual chain has evolved with a new look and feel while maintaining the same community-focused mission and craveable scratch-made menu.
Atlanta Bread Sandy Springs was designed not only for eating, but for meeting, working, and socializing. Atlanta Bread’s new 2600 square foot Sandy Springs features bright modern décor with 80 seats in the dining room and 40 on the outdoor patio. Two private meeting spaces (the “Rye Room” and the “Asiago Room”) are available to reserve for $15 per hour and accommodate eight to 10 guests. Each private room comes complete with everything needed to host the perfect meeting including a 75-inch Samsung Smart TV with audio/visual technology, wireless connection and HDMI hook up, USB plug in and whiteboard space. Patrons can bring their business and small gatherings to Atlanta Bread Sandy Springs and reserve available meeting rooms on-site or in advance by booking online or calling the restaurant. Once the room is reserved, guests have the option to order catering ahead of time or order upon arrival.
Atlanta Bread’s menu has a variety of handcrafted sandwiches, soups, salads, desserts, and all-day breakfast items to satisfy appetites. All breads (13 different varieties), pastries, and desserts are baked fresh daily at the restaurant.
Highlights from the Menu:
- Turkey Bacon Avocado (all-natural turkey, avocado, red onion, bacon, lettuce, tomato, lemon aioli on nine grain bread)
- Chicken Pesto Panini (chicken, Havarti, tomato, basil pesto, served on focaccia)
- Super Med Bowl (Spinach, ancient grains, hummus, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, lemon, olive oil)
- Balsamic Blue Salad (mixed greens, bleu cheese crumbles, walnuts, dried cranberries, apples, tomato, red onion, balsamic vinaigrette)
- Harissa Panini (grilled chicken marinated in Harissa sauce, Harissa mayo, tomatoes, Feta, served on Foccacia)
- Brown Sugar Scone (soft, moist muffin-like center with a crispy outer crust, topped with icing and caramel drizzle)
- A variety of breakfast omelets (served with toast and roasted potatoes)
- Daily fresh selections of soup or chili (served in a cup, bowl or bread loaf)
- An assortment of cookies, brownies and bread pudding are made fresh daily
The beverage menu offers a selection of hot and cold beverages from fresh smoothies to lattes and cappuccinos to iced cold brews, soft drinks, juices and more. In addition to coffee, Atlanta Bread has a special partnership with Lavazza bringing sustainable coffee to the menu. The partnership supports environmental and social development in coffee-growing communities and promotes equality, youth empowerment and entrepreneurship, food security and climate change management.
Atlanta Bread’s catering menu features a multitude of meal options including hot breakfast selections, intermezzo snack trays, boxed lunches, sandwich platters, and sweet samplers along with specialty sides and assorted beverages. “All Day Agenda” platters cater to full-day meetings and functions with both breakfast and lunch selections. Catering orders can be placed online.
Diners are invited to join the celebration now through March 31 and stop by Atlanta Bread Sandy Springs this month to check out the new space. The restaurant is celebrating the grand opening with a variety of tasty specials for guests to enjoy.
Grand Opening Celebration Specials, Available March 1-31, 2023:
- Manic Mondays: Free coffee with any purchase
- Kids Eat Free Tuesdays: With any adult purchase
- Free Soup Wednesdays: Free cup of soup with any sandwich or salad purchase
- Throwback Thursdays: $5 ABC sandwich all-day
- Free Coke Friday: All Coca-Cola products free with any purchase and register to win a Coke gift basket
- Wonderful Weekends: Buy any omelet get one free all-day Saturday + Sunday
Atlanta Bread’s grand opening specials also include prizes to win all month long. Register in-store for a chance to win four different ultimate grand prizes including Free food for a year ($15 meal every week for a year ($780 gift card)), VIP Tickets to the Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors game (March 17th at 7:30 pm), Lavazza Home Espresso Maker (valued at $350), and a Coke Gift Basket.
Atlanta Bread in Sandy Springs is located at 6115 Peachtree Dunwoody Road in Perimeter Center. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.