- StreetLights Residential Presents New Designs For Planned Gothic-Style, 26-Story Midtown Tower
- Krab Queenz Replaces Gladys Knight’s Chicken and Waffles Aug. 17, Will Open With Parade, Celebrities
- Jen Price Lands On Enso Glenwood Park For Atlanta Beer Boutique Storefront
- James Beard Award-Winning Chef Opening Rodney Scott’s BBQ in the MET
- NYC-Based CityRow Bringing Its Rowing-Focused Fitness Studio To Midtown
Stokes Wagner - Preferred Law Firm
Our passion for hospitality provides us familiarity with all aspects of your operations, and our keen understanding of the complex relationships between management, ownership, employees, and guests provides highly effective and efficient results.
We know to ask how you handle “service charges;” whether your sous chef is classified as exempt; whether your employees are “on-call” even when on break; and whether you use temporary labor.
We are not a general practice firm; we are a firm dedicated to you.
With offices located in Atlanta, Ithaca, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, San Diego, and San Francisco.
- Agency Responses, Actions and Audits
- Compliance Training
- Labor Relations
- Workplace Investigations
- Customized Employee Handbooks
- Culture-Driven Company Polices and Procedures
- Wage & Hour Audits
- Employee Litigation
- Business Disputes & Litigation
- Contract Drafting
- Executive Employment Agreements
- Operations Counseling
- Franchise Disputes