Braves and Fuqua Development announce eight new tenants.
The Braves and retail partner Fuqua Development today announced eight new tenants for The Battery Atlanta at the forthcoming Suntrust Park.
Per a press release, the new concepts are:
· Wahlburgers, a fast growing, chef-driven burger concept from the Wahlberg brothers of TV and movie fame;
· Kings Bowl, an upscale, retro bowling and entertainment destination;
· Live!, an iconic dining/entertainment destination developed by The Cordish Companies and designed by Jeffrey Beers International;
· Goldbergs Bagel Company & Deli, an Atlanta favorite for bagels and sandwiches;
· Mountain High Outfitters, an outdoor specialty store;
· Sugarboo Designs, an artsy boutique with household items and gifts;
· DressUp, a women’s fashion boutique; and
· Harley-Davidson, with a retail-only store.
The new tenants will join previously announced Antico, Fox Bros BBQ, Superica, and a Linton Hopkins concept at the development.
Jeff Fuqua, Principal of Fuqua Development, is optimistic about The Battery’s strategy in showcasing chef-driven restaurants and retail: “The impressive list of businesses that we are announcing today clearly shows that The Battery Atlanta is already a magnet for top-notch local and national retailers, entertainment uses and restaurants. And there is more to come. We expect to make great announcements soon as we work with the Braves to enrich the mix of businesses featured at The Battery Atlanta.”