Paces Properties in a press release Wednesday announced six additions to the tenant mix at Vinings Jubilee, three of which have recently opened in the center.
Orangetheory Fitness, The Whimsy Cookie Company, and Southern Baked Pie Company, will open summer 2019.
Waiting on Martha Everyday, Boardroom Salon for Men, and Sweet Peach, recently debuted in Vinings Jubilee.
“It’s clear that each company shares our same vision and passion for the neighborhood that we call home,” David Cochran, president and CEO of Paces Properties, said in the release.
“As a true centerpiece of Vinings, we have loved being a gathering place for visitors to enjoy a day out and we are looking forward to expanding our offerings for the community.”
- Waiting on Martha Everyday is a 1,817-square-foot apparel, accessories, and beauty retailer.
- Boardroom Salon for Men offers haircuts, shaves, and spa services in a men’s den-style, 1,895-square-foot salon.
- Sweet Peach Wax & Sugaring Studio is a full-service natural sugaring and wax salon and the “first studio in Georgia to utilize the ancient art of sugaring hair removal.”
- Orangetheory Fitness offers “one-hour, science-backed, technology tracked, coach-inspired” group workouts.
- The Whimsy Cookie Company is a cookie shop franchise with locations in Memphis, Little Rock and Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Southern Baked Pie Company is a sweet (think Caramel Pecan Pie) and savory (Chicken Potpie) pie company.