The City of Sandy Springs in conjunction with Selig Enterprises and Carter Wednesday in a press release unveiled seven restaurant and fitness tenants confirmed for its City Springs mixed-use development.
The mix of retail, with an emphasis on health, will open alongside a performing arts center, conference center, government offices, park and residential spaces in the 14-acre mixed-use development.
Restaurants confirmed for City Springs:
- Café Vendôme is a spot for handmade traditional French pastries and breads, in addition to sandwiches, quiches, and coffee. This will be Café Vendome’s second location in Sandy Springs.
- Flower Child offers bowls, wraps, grains, and greens are all made from scratch daily with “ingredients designed to revitalize your body, mind, and soul.”
- Nam Kitchen is bringing Vietnamese food to the City in an “inviting and modern atmosphere” created by Alex Kinjo of MF Sushi. Led by executive chef Thuy Bich and leveraging recipes from her mother, Ahn Hoang of NAM Midtown fame, NAM Kitchen will offer a traditional Vietnamese menu including a full-service bar featuring craft cocktails.
- The Select from the team behind the Vinings restaurant Paces and Vine will be known for a light interpretation of contemporary American comfort food with “an outstanding wine list.”
Joining the restaurant mix and the following health and fitness boutiques per the release:
- Turn Studio, a “multi-sensory” indoor cycling and strength studio.
- SculptHouse combines the Lagree Megaformer with the Woodway Curve for a core-sculpting, low-impact, but high-intensity workout. SculptHouse Sandy Springs will offer both cardio and classic Megaformer sessions and will also feature a small private studio for one-on-one training, keyless lockers, and fully stocked bathrooms with grooming products, a private shower and blow dry bar. The retail boutique will sell the hottest activewear and natural post-gym beauty essentials.
- Vida-Flo offers a medically safe way for individuals to rehydrate their bodies. Specially formulated treatments allow for highly enhanced athletic performance and treat the effects of various illnesses. All procedures are created by Physician/Medical Directors and are administered by licensed medical professionals in a clean, soothing environment.
“Our goal for this development was to curate an attractive mix of high-caliber restaurants and retailers that will make City Springs a truly special place for the community – and our leasing team definitely hit a home run,” JoAnn Chitty, the chief operating officer for Selig, said in the release.
Build out has begun on several of the spaces, with the first tenants expected to open early summer, 2018.