Listen To This Post
Steak Market is set to open its doors on Sunday, Aug. 29, the company announced this week after teasing a summer debut last month, offering over-the-top golden steaks, lavish cocktails, and desserts priced in the three digits.
“Midtown steak lovers can expect a rare dining experience,” according to a press announcement, “with top-shelf wine and spirits, impeccable hospitality, and live music courtesy of world-class DJs — all in a welcoming and visually striking space designed by Atlanta’s Lotus Design Interiors.”
“Steak Market brings a new, exciting energy to Midtown Atlanta’s dining scene,” Murat Nalcioglu, the restaurant’s general manager said. “Our guests can look forward to an entertaining steakhouse experience with a chef-driven menu featuring the very best Wagyu and Kobe beef, whether it comes from a local farm or halfway around the globe, as well as a raw bar, the freshest seafood, a first-class beverage program, and a premium cigar bar.”
Menu highlights include (click here for the full menu):
- Golden Tomahawk: 24-karat gold-coated, highly marbled American Wagyu Tomahawk
- S&M’s Private Reserve Cut: mustard-marinated Gold Grade American Wagyu rib cap (for three or four guests)
- Royal Lamb: whole rack of lamb
- Asado Short Ribs: Asado Short Ribs roasted for 12 hours (for two or three guests)
- Mediterranean Sea Bass: Sea Bass served with arugula salad and lado lemono
- Eiffel Tower: a variety of seafood and shellfish delicacies (for three or four guests)
- Beluga & Beluga: Beluga Caviar and Beluga Vodka served with blini and assorted condiments
- Lobster: Hard-Shelled Canadian Lobster served with sweet corn succotash
The beverage menu boasts specialty cocktails, nitro martinis, a wide range of spirit offerings, wines and Champagne by the glass, and bottled beer.
Beverage highlights include:
- S&M Martini: Beluga Gold Vodka, Remy Martin Louis XIII Cognac, Grand Marnier Cuvee du Centenaire, Inniskillin Icewine and 24-karat gold flakes
- Chairman of the Board: Gunpowder Gin, clarified strawberry juice, pineapple, simple syrup and Angostura bitters
- Lucifer’s Favorite: Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, lime, basil and jalapeno
- Lychee & Rose: Soho Lychee liqueur, vodka, lime and lychee juice
- Thundercloud: Absolut Elyx, lime, rosemary syrup, Green Chartreuse and vanilla Greek yogurt
Steak Market seats 200 guests on three levels including a 14-person private dining room on the top floor and a members-only cigar lounge on the bottom level. With an annual membership fee, members receive priority reservations at Steak Market, a 10 percent discount on all food and beverages in the restaurant and lounge, a private cigar locker, private access, and member’s only hours.
Steak Market is located at 793 Juniper Street, NE in Midtown Atlanta and will serve dinner nightly beginning at 5 p.m. and brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.