Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Wednesday announed the completion of major renovations to its lobby, meeting rooms, fitness center and guest rooms.
“This renovation has done more than just change the hotel’s appearance,” Martin van der Laan, the hotel’s general manager said in a press release.
“The changes have injected new life and new energy into every inch of the property. Guests can now truly enjoy and atmosphere that represents the vibrant energy that is inherent in Atlanta and our Midtown neighborhood.”
Studio 11 Design is behind the revamp of the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel, at 866 West Peachtree Street Northwest, fusing “art with cutting-edge technology.”
The new lobby has been opened up to be inclusive of the Community Smith restaurant.
The fitness center has been redesigned with an “edgy theme and state-of-the-art equipment” including two Peloton bikes.
In addition to a refreshed look and feel for all guest rooms, the hotel’s 15,000 square feet of meeting space are updated as well.
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is offering a “Get ATL Famous” package for guests to “come rediscover the hotel.”
This package for two starts at $350 per night (exluiding taxes and fees) and includes:
- Overnight accommodations in one of the hotel’s newly-renovated guest rooms
- A hand-curated list of local must-do activities comprised of suggestions from the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Welcome cocktail at Community Smith
- $50 food and beverage credit to Community Smith
- Nightly turndown service
- A pair of ATL baseball caps
- $20 Uber gift card to help guests explore the city
“Get ATL Famous” is available through June 30, 2019 and subject to blackout dates.
[Disclosure: Marriott International is one of What Now Atlanta’s Preferred Partners.]