The Beacon Atlanta, the 110,000-square-foot development from Pellerin Real Estate, recently welcomed a slew of new restaurant and retail tenants.
Several more are planned to debut in 2019.
“We are thrilled to continue to bring unique concepts and popular favorites to the offerings here at The Beacon,” Philippe Pellerin, principal of Pellerin Real Estate, said in a press release Monday.
“We know that the new brands will continue to excite our guests and broaden the scope of the city’s transforming commercial landscape to include southeast Atlanta with an eclectic variety of shopping, dining, and cultural experiences.”
Here’s a list of what’s recently opened:
- A Haute Cookie – Ice cream sandwiches, edible cookie dough, cookie pie and more.
- Kickstart Martial Arts
- Divine Dermatology – Full-service skin care center that offers medical-surgical-cosmetic services.
- Nica Life
Opening in 2019:
- Bailey Room Wine Cellar
- Adara Clothing
- Cultural Accents – West African clothing retailer
- Squishieland – An art gallery from Ray Geier. His art is based around a pink character that is part French Bulldog and part Octopus-inspired by his dog, Spanky.
- Marguerites Bistro
- Third Street Market Deli & Bar