Taste of Atlanta - Preferred Festivals
Taste of Atlanta
Taste of Atlanta produces food, wine, beer & cocktail festivals & events for Atlanta and surrounding communities. Each event is curated to bring exceptional brand exposure and ROI for local restaurants and companies.
For over 20 years, Taste of Atlanta has been recognized as Atlanta’s largest and favorite food and drink festival showcasing our phenomenal local restaurant scene. Our priorities include “Turning festival tasters into regular diners” at your restaurant as well as introducing new customers to our sponsor partners. Ticket buyers are upscale, college-educated, active professionals who say dining out is their favorite entertainment experience. For three days, 100+ Atlanta restaurants show off their most craveable dishes alongside wine, beer & cocktail tastings, on-stage cooking demos and classes along with live music. Nonprofit partners include Meals on Wheels, Second Helpings Atlanta, Giving Kitchen, Atlanta Beltline Partnership, and Les Dames d’Escoffier.
Oprah Magazine named Taste of Atlanta as a “Top Food Festival Worth the Trip,” and Taste of Atlanta has won Creative Loafing’s “Best Food Festival or Event” for six years running.
- Restaurant & Sponsor Partnerships
- Activation & sampling to thousands of Atlanta consumers
- Win new customers by one on one grassroots event marketing
- Restaurant revenue generating opportunities
- Social media exposure and opportunities to reach our 100,000 friends and followers
- Bite of News E-Newsletter mention sent to 50,000+ opt in subscribers
- Inclusion in festival collateral: posters, post cards displayed in businesses around Atlanta, festival menu & map
- Logo & link on festival website(s)
- Video snapshot of your activation
- Cooking stage appearance
- Print, radio and TV opportunities
- PR to local regional and national media
- Event creation for communities and companies
Follow Us on Social Media: