Atlanta-area Whataburger fans have a new spot to curb their cravings as the metro’s second restaurant, at 9766 GA-92 in Woodstock, is set to open Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 11 a.m., the Texas-based chain Wednesday announced.
In partnership with franchisee Made to Order Holdings, and under the direction of Operating Partner Jesus Guerrero, Whataburger plans to open nine additional Atlanta-area restaurants in 2023, and more than 50 over the next seven years.
“We can’t wait to bring the community delicious food, exceptional service and a place to build memories for years to come,” Guerrero said in the press release. “We look forward to welcoming in and bringing the Whataburger experience to our new friends in the Woodstock area.”
The restaurant will open with drive-thru service only, with plans to roll out additional services options including dining room access, ordering via the Whataburger App and Whataburger.com, curbside and delivery in the coming weeks.
Planned Atlanta-area Whataburger restaurants in 2023 are:
- 503 Lakeland Plaza, Cumming, Ga. 30040
- 2925 Buford Dr, Buford, Ga. 30519
- 900 Pavilion Pkwy, Monroe, Ga. 30656
- 10106 Alcovy Rd, Covington, Ga. 30014
- 3201 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, Ga. 30606
- SEQ – Scenic Hwy N & North Rd SW, Snellville, Ga. 30078
- 15 Wallace Blvd, Dawsonville, Ga. 30534