Halcyon, a 135-acre mixed-use Alpharetta development, will start welcoming its first wave of tenants next month, Developer RocaPoint Partners announced Monday in a press release.
An official public opening is slated for Sept. 18, 2019, and will include the following retailers and restaurants:
- Cherry Street Brewpub—local brewpub and beer garden, located adjacent to the Village Green
- CT Cantina Taqueria—Latin fare with a variety of street eats and margaritas
- Market Hall—a gathering space for the community to enjoy small bites from six different food stalls overlooking the Village Green
- It’s a Sweet Life—specialty cake boutique and bakery
- Kilwins—chocolate, fudge and ice cream in a variety of flavors, located on one end of the Market Hall
- Mercedes-Benz Experience Center by RBM of Alpharetta—a permanent, small-format experience center for guests to learn about the luxury auto brand’s latest designs and innovations
- Popbar—handcrafted gelato, sorbet and yogurt creations served on a stick
- RW Design & Exchange—an interior design studio and gallery showroom
Some of these tenants might soft-open ahead of next month’s official grand opening, according to the release.
For updates and additional information about Halcyon, including a full list of the retailers and restaurants coming to the mixed-use community, click here.