Listen To This Post
Firmspace, an Austin-based coworking company, is entering the Atlanta market with an outpost in Buckhead. The 27,000-square-foot facility is housed in the Sovereign Building, at 3344 Peachtree Rd. NE. Firmspace’s soft opening for members will be September 8, 2020.
“Firmspace Atlanta provides a professional office alternative to accomplished business leaders who aren’t satisfied working from home or from traditional coworking spaces,” a spokesperson in an email this week told What Now Atlanta. “By providing privacy, elevated design, concierge services, advanced sound-masking technology and more, the space gives established professionals in law, financial services, consulting, real estate and other industries a dedicated space to engage in the deep, distraction-free work they crave.”
- Floor-to-ceiling walls, privacy glass, sound-masking speakers, and acoustical sound-absorbing ceiling ensure that conversations don’t carry between offices.
- Dedicated offices.
- Fiber internet and on-call IT support services.
- Security staff monitors the floor 24/7 and a secure access card is required to enter Firmspace and its private offices, along with the parking garage, elevators, and front door of the Sovereign Building.
- Weekly lunch catering, private workout and shower facilities, on-site parking and valet service, the rooftop Buckhead Club, on-site notary, electric vehicle charging stations, and standing desks.
- Member portal app allows members to easily manage their membership on-the-go.
“We launched Firmspace Atlanta with a vision of helping professionals find the kind of office space they truly need,” Anish Michael, Chief Executive Officer of Firmspace, said in a prepared statement. “Unlike coworking spaces, whose business models are built on gathering as many people as possible in a small space, Firmspace’s ‘proworking’ spaces are designed to foster hyper-focused work in an environment that’s safe, spacious and discreet.”
The Atlanta launch comes on the heels of recent market expansion for Firmspace. In the past three years, the fast-growing company has launched its private office spaces in Austin, Houston, and Denver, with plans to expand to 25 locations over the next five years. Firmspace is waiving member fees for the rest of the year for customers who sign a 12-month contract before September 15, 2020.
“Even if a firm has successfully transitioned to remote work, the home office doesn’t work for a lot of professionals,” Michael said. “Firmspace provides the forward-thinking office solution that allows businesses and professionals to stay agile and keep growing through uncertain times.”
Firmspace Atlanta was brokered by Andrew Waguespack, senior vice president and principal of Colliers International.