Listen To This Post
CVS Health debuted its new HealthHUB store design in 16 pharmacy locations across Greater Atlanta during a ribbon-cutting event at 687 Johnson Ferry Rd. in Marietta.
The new store format features a broader range of health care services to help patients better manage chronic conditions; more products and services focused on overall health and wellness; trusted advice and personalized care, and expanded services at existing MinuteClinics.
“We are delivering real change to the health care system,” Alan Lotvin, M.D., Chief Transformation Officer for CVS Health, said in a press release.
“The HealthHUB products and services are designed specifically with the consumer’s health needs, challenges, and goals in mind, so that they can easily receive coordinated, personalized care in a familiar, neighborhood location.”
CVS Health began piloting HealthHUB locations last year in Houston, Texas.
The introduction of 16 HealthHUBs in Atlanta is part of the company’s strategy to scale the program nationally with plans to have up to 1,500 locations operating throughout the U.S. by the end of 2021.
At a time when chronic disease continues to grow in prevalence and impact in the U.S., patients are also facing complexities and fragmentation when seeking the right care.
Today, one in two Americans has at least one chronic illness, with data showing that close to $500 billion of the costs associated with chronic disease are avoidable.
What’s more, nine out of 10 (91 percent) patients say they need more help with chronic disease management.
The HealthHUB locations in Greater Atlanta include:
- 865 N. Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30306
- 800 East West Connector SW, Austell, GA 30106
- 1950 Buford Highway, Buford, GA 30518
- 6120 Hickory Flat Highway, Canton, GA 30115
- 4192 Salem Road, Covington, GA 30016
- 4895 Post Road, Cumming, GA 30040
- 3027 Jim Moore Road, Dacula, GA 30019
- 6031 Fairburn Road, Douglasville, GA 30134
- 5710 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 33043
- 2720 Loganville Highway, Loganville, GA 30052
- 3905 Due West NW Road, Marietta, GA 30064
- 687 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 33068
- 2 N. Zack Hinton Parkway, McDonough, GA 30253
- 2305 Highway 34 East, Newnan, GA 30265
- 5370 Lauren Springs Parkway, Suwanee, GA 30024
- 1600 Town Lake Parkway, Woodstock, GA 30189
“Our company has long focused on ways to bring effective tools, resources and solutions to our communities in order to improve health care for individuals and their families. With HealthHUB, we are taking that commitment to the next level.”